Materials: PET, PS, PE, PP, EVA, EVOH, PVC, F/PVC, TPO, ABS, PMMA, PC
Nominal width: 400 - 3300 mm
Thickness: from 150 microns for foils up to some centimetres for sheets or multicellular panels
Sheet configuration: up to 9 layers
Output: over 4000 kg/h
• Food packaging
Sheet for thermoformed food packaging, with and without barrier layer. Layers can be co-extruded or laminated for airtight seal. They can be treated for printing or metalizing. Specialty execution for formfill-seal automatic lines.
Materials: PET, PS, PE, PP, EVA, EVOH.
• Multipurpose and pharmaceutical blister packaging
Sheet for thermoformed packaging for consumer
goods display, for medicine tablets or capsules blister,
treated for the hermetic seal welding or bonding.
Materials: PET, PVC.
• Paper & cardboard industry
Sheet and foils for stationery items (binders, folders, catalogues, files) or gift, cosmetic and perfume boxes packaging. Single or multilayer foils, with surface embossing and treatment for printing, cut and stacked in reams for further process.
Materials: PET, PP, PVC.
• Furniture industry
Single or co-extruded sheets for panels covering of domestic furniture, mostly kitchens. Also for edge bands production, with wood grain surface embossing, primer coating, printing with UV drying system.
Materials: ABS, PMMA, PVC, PP.
• Refrigerator industry and bathroom furnishing
Single or co-extruded sheets to be thermoformed for refrigerator doors or bathroom furnishing such as shower pans, basins, bath tubs, corner shower fittings. Surface treatment for foam application, bright and glossy finishing. Automatic cutting and stacking.
Materials: PS (HiPS and GPPS), ABS, PMMA.
• Medical bags
Non-toxic foils for medical bags to be used for transfusion, dialysis or phleboclysis. Glazing or embossing surface finishing, to prevent foils from adhering during the sterilization cycle in autoclave.
Materials: PVC, PP.
• Multicellular panels
Polypropylene Cartonplast for stationery items.
Single or multi-chamber Polycarbonate panels for the building industry.
Materials: PP, PC.
Sound deadening sheet for engine compartment, sheets bi-laminated with nonwoven layers for interiors (passenger and trunk compartments), co-extruded sheets to be thermoformed for car door covering.
Materials: PP, TPO, PVC.
• Specialty execution
- Corrugated sheet, co-extruded from LDPE foam, for the industrial packaging of bulky products (coils, plates, stainless steel pipes, etc.);
- Transparent sheet for hobby works and bricolage, extruded from PS crystal (GPPS);
- Flexible sheet for gaskets or sealing units, extruded from fluoropolymers (PFA, PVDF, Teflon);
- Foil for artificial leather, table cloths, industrial curtains and room partitioning, extruded from Flexible PVC.