BIELLOFLEX Axsa ST Servo Drive is the latest development in our range of Stack presses with servo-drives and sleeves change system and it has been designed to print on tubular film for heavy duty sacks, woven sacks, pet food sacks.
- Mechanical speed up to 300 m/minute and 1300 mm. (51”) maximum print repeat.
- All the printing units are remotely controlled and include a fast sleeves change system.
- The printing section can be also installed in-line with existing extrusion lines to print 4+4 or 6+2 colours.
- The machine includes a new automatic winder for 1500 mm. (59”) diameter jumbo rolls with an innovative splicing system that can handle webs having up to 400 my thickness.
- Available in 8, 6 and 4 colour versions, all of them based on the servo-driven technology that allows a quick register set up and, eventually, an automatic register control.
Number of decks : 4-6-8
Useful printing width (stand alone machine) : up to 1.600 mm (63")
Useful printing width (in-line with extrusion lines) : up to 2.300 mm (90,5")
Minimum print repeat : 300 mm (12")
Maximum print repeat : up to 1.300 mm (51")
Mechanical speed : up to 300 m/min