Compact and reliable machine designed for the production of flexible laminated films for food, beverage, industrial, pharmaceutical and cosmetics packaging, by solventless, solvent or water based adhesives.
The trolley technologies available are:
- Solventless coating: glue coating is precise and uniform because of cylinders with large diameters, accuracy of speed ratio of the coating cylinders and absence of vibrations.
- Rotogravure coating (solvent or water based adhesives): the rotogravure group allows the register coating of lacquers and adhesives depending on the particular designs made on pre-printed materials. Printing repeat is from 340 to 800 mm.
- Flexographic printing group: the group is equipped with a closed doctor blade chamber, a ceramic anilox and a printing cylinder. By using a register control system, this printing group can make register printing on pre-printed film. Printing repeat is from 340 to 800 mm.
- Reverse-Roll / Kiss-Roll coating.
- Cold Seal Register Printing.
|Coating useful width||1.000 - 1.200 - 1.400 - 1.600 mm|
|Web path||1.080 - 1.280 - 1.480 - 1.680 mm|
|Unwinding roll Ø||800 - 1.000 mm|
|Rewinding roll Ø||800 - 1.000 mm|
|Max speed||450 m/min|