The JULIA MULTISYSTEM is a compact and reliable machine designed for the qualified production of flexible laminated films for food packaging and pharmaceutical products, by solventless and/or solvent adhesives.
- 80 mm cast iron frames, which eliminates vibrations;
- the web path is kept far from the floor avoiding fine dust pollution;
- with the different displaceable trolleys, the following technologies can be applied:
1. Solventless coating: glue coating is granted to be precise and uniform, thanks to the generous dimensions of cylinders, accurancy in the speed differential between cylinders and absolute absence of vibrations.
2. Rotogravure coating (solvent): the rotogravure group allows the register coating of lacquers and adhesives on the basis of different designs on pre-printed materials. Min/Max repeats of print cylinders: 340 mm / 800 mm.
3. Flexographic printing group: the group is equipped with a closed doctor blade chamber,ceramic anilox and printing cylinder (printing repeat is from 340 to 800 mm). Using a register control system, this printing group can make register printing on pre-printed film.
4. Reverse-Roll / Kiss-Roll coating.
5. Cold Seal Register Printing.
Coating width : mm 1300 (51”) – 1400 (55”) – 1600 (59”)
Mechanical speed : 400 mt/min
Frame thickness : 80 mm (3,1”)
Max. diameter of unwinding reels : up to 1300 mm (51")
Max. diameter of rewinding reel : up to 1300 mm (51")