The Telia NW machines have been studied for very short runs. On this type of presses, even printing one roll only will become economical.
The machine is extremely compact and only one operator can easily work on the press and change jobs by using the patented FSC system.
- Totally interchangeable printing decks with identical mechanical components for each deck to simplify maintenance;
- Dual high precision linear guides;
- Step-by-step motors to repeat every position previously recorded;
- New self-cleaning pneumatic doctor blade chamber;
- “FSC” system for sleeve change and rapid deck opening with horizontal movement;
- Integrated automatic deck wash-up system;
- Air recirculation bridge to increase drying efficiency;
- Motorised bridge threading and passage;
- Pressure and register remote control;
- Electrical equipment in climate controlled container.
Number of decks : 6/8/10
Useful printing width : from 650 (25") up to 1.100 mm (43")
Anilox and plate cylinder : sleeve type
Minimum print repeat : 260 mm
Maximum print repeat : 800 mm
Mechanical speed : 400 m/min