Compact and reliable machine for the qualified production of flexible laminated films for packaging by solventless adhesives.
- Laminating unit specially located right after the coating unit.The web path is kept far from the floor avoiding fine dust pollution.
- 80 mm cast iron frames, which eliminates vibrations.
- Larger diameter thermocontrolled cylinders both on the coating and laminating stations
- Transfer roller rotating at differential speed which optimises the glue layer.
- The second transfer roller is composed of a sleeve housed and locked on a steel carrier. The sleeves can be easily replaced by pneumatically lifting one side of the carrier being this one pivoting in a roller bearing housing. Therefore, there is no need to dismount the sleeve mandrel. After lifting, the sleeve can be unlocked and drawn out by floating on a layer compressed air fed through the steel carrier.
- Shaftless unwinders and rewinder lifting and/or releasing the rolls directly on the floor
- The drive is made by high performance maintenance-free vector motors.
- Main functions control and setting by interface displaying panel.
Coating width: from mm 1600 (62”) up to 2400 mm (94”)
Production speed: up to 400 m/min
Frame thickness: 80 mm (3,1”)
Transfer cylinder: on cantilevered mandrel
Max. diameter of unwinding reels: up to 1.800 mm (70")
Max. diameter of rewinding reel: up to 1800 mm (70")